August 14-18, 2023
- Camp is outdoors – meals and activities.
- Check-in on Monday begins at 2pm with dinner at 5pm.
- First session begins after dinner on Monday night.
Daily Schedule begins with morning prayer and Bible reading.
– A morning session for adults will be offered daily while school aged children have their own session.
- – Afternoons are for occupations. Organized handicrafts, boating, hiking the 200+ acres, swimming in the pool or lake, playing games, resting, picture study, crafting, music, brush drawing.
- – Evening meals are followed by family style prayer time.
- – Late nights are for book discussions, teen time and bonfires.
– Conference fee includes 12 buffet style family meals eaten outdoors.
– Dinner Monday through lunch Friday.
– Menno Haven is happy to accommodate your special dietary needs. Please give us advance notice of specific needs.
Sleeping arrangements (three choices) are one fee for the week.
– Hotel style rooms offer one double bed and one bunk bed to accommodate four persons. Linens provided. You may bring additional beds and bedding to accommodate more children in one room. Private bathrooms. $700
– Dorm style room includes 4 or 5 bunks to host 8-10 people. You must bring your own linens. Private bathrooms. $800
– RV/Tent Campground RV parking has hookups. Tent camping is in a grassy area. Bathhouse shared between RV and tents. $120
See photos at www.mennohaven.com/ Address: 9301 1575 East St, Tiskilwa, IL 61368
Registration/Conference fee for camp and meals per person:
– Age 0-3 $30
– Age 4-10 $150
– Age 11-Adult $225